Change My Facebook Url New 2019

Many individuals created a Facebook account regarding a years back when it emerged onto the social media scene - Change My Facebook Url.

For me, that was my fresher year of senior high school. Against my moms and dads' dreams, I had gotten on Myspace for concerning a year or so (Mother And Father if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook began testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not intend to miss out on the activity.

So I swiftly created an account while my moms and dads were asleep one night.

As you can imagine, freshman-year Holly was not my finest self. Premature, insecure, and a little odd, I produced a username that was fantastic for me at the time. Not so wonderful now as a young expert.

Change My Facebook Url<br/>

Change My Facebook Url


If you're like me and produced a Facebook at a fairly young age, you're most likely in the same watercraft. Never fear, your Facebook username can be altered.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the web address for your account by picking a username. Prior to updating your username, we encourage you to learn more about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any type of Facebook page and also select Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and also your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames have to include alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your adjustments have actually conserved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the leading right edge.

As soon as on your account, consider the URL. It ought to be your new one!

Page admins can additionally change the customer name for Pages they support.

Appreciate your brand-new Facebook username

Now you no more need to live under whatever label your high-school-self developed. Your username and URL show you as the individual you are now!