How Do I Open My Facebook Account New 2019

This I instructs you How Do I Open My Facebook Account after signing out of your old one. You can do this on both the desktop and the mobile versions of Facebook. If you want to utilize the e-mail address that you made use of for your old Facebook account with your brand-new one, you'll need to delete your account and wait on the account to completely remove before developing your new one.

How Do I Open My Facebook Account<br/>

How Do I Open My Facebook Account


Before You create an Account

Does it set you back money to utilize Facebook? Is it true that Facebook is mosting likely to credit utilize the site?

No. Facebook is a free site and will never ever require that you pay to continue utilizing the site.

You do, nonetheless, have the option to make acquisitions related to video games, applications and also other products. In addition, if you select to use Facebook from your cellphone, keep in mind that you'll be responsible for any charges associated with internet use and/or text messaging as figured out by your mobile provider.

How do I create a Facebook account?

Keep in mind: you must go to the very least 13 years of ages to create a Facebook account.

To create a Facebook account:

1. Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
2. Enter your name, email or cellphone number, password, day of birth and also gender.
3. Click create an Account.
4. To finish producing your account, you require to validate your email or cellphone number.

How Do I Open My Facebook Account<br/>

If you're having a problem creating a Facebook account:

To let us understand about the trouble you're experiencing while developing a Facebook account, you can complete this form..

If you're having a problem logging in:

-If you're having problem with your password, find out exactly how to reset your password.
-If you still can not log in, figure out what to do next.