How to Add All Friends to A Facebook event New 2019

Ever questioned exactly how you can invite all your friends to such as an event on Facebook? How To Add All Friends To A Facebook Event: What happens if you're organizing a huge Job X and also wish to invite every person you recognize to your Facebook event?

Today I'll reveal you a situation where you can invite all your friends.

How To Add All Friends To A Facebook Event<br/>

How To Add All Friends To A Facebook Event


I know a lot of you requested I update the actions for 2019, so here they are.

Facebook event Invite Code

Code to invite all friends to a Facebook event at once

Once more, utilize Google Chrome to attain this.

- Most likely to your Facebook event page
- Click on "Share" > "invite friends"
- Scroll down to the extremely bottom of that list that simply popped up.
- Type "javascript:" into the address bar. (Notice the semicolon after javascript, no quotes).
- Paste the invite all to event code listed below right after "javascript:".
- Wait a couple of secs and afterwards hit Send Invites. Voilà! All your Facebook friends are welcomed to your event.


PS: I attempted this as well as it functioned, yet if somehow it does not for you, just let me recognize, I'll update the script.

Keep in mind: You can only invite as much as 500 people each day to an event. (I do not know about you however 500 people should be enough for all your event needs, unless you are actually tossing that Task X celebration, in which situation, you ought to additionally invite me).