How to Change Url On Facebook New 2019

Many individuals developed a Facebook account about a decade earlier when it erupted onto the social networks scene - How To Change Url On Facebook.

For me, that was my freshman year of high school. Versus my moms and dads' dreams, I had actually gotten on Myspace for regarding a year approximately (Mom and Dad if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook began testing Myspace as the social media sites network to be on, I really did not intend to lose out on the activity.

So I swiftly created an account while my moms and dads were asleep one evening.

As you can imagine, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Immature, troubled, and a little strange, I developed a username that was fantastic for me at the time. Not so terrific now as a young professional.

How To Change Url On Facebook<br/>

How To Change Url On Facebook


If you resemble me and also created a Facebook at a relatively young age, you're most likely in the exact same boat. Never ever fear, your Facebook username can be changed.

How do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the internet address for your profile by choosing a username. Before updating your username, we urge you to learn about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click at the top right of any Facebook page as well as select Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your new username as well as your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames must include alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have conserved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the top right corner.

Once on your account, look at the URL. It must be your new one!

Page admins can also change the user name for Pages they sustain.

Enjoy your brand-new Facebook username

Currently you no longer have to live under whatever label your high-school-self developed. Your username and also URL show you as the person you are currently!